Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Convocation Fellowship of Isis

Blessings all..
I discovered this book on Heket on Amazon Books Looks interesting.
Yolanda Muhammad
Looks Like a decent read.
The Rains have come in her name.
Frogs love rain... so here we are blessed with renewal and a cleansing which I am certain I need.
Each year we are blessed with a different energy to contemplate in our lives.
As we are the children of the Great Mother, I see that these meetings convocations each year gift me with the opportunity to grow deeper  in my own self,
It is no mistake that we meet at the Isis Oasis during the shadow time of the year, to view all our years reflections and collect strength love beauty and wisdom from each other.
My prayer this year is as usual...
May I grow to inspire others not with great words but pauses of powerful silence
It is not my place to teach only to inspire. May I do so from the inspiration of the Great Mothers Love Truth and Wisdom. This is beauty..
I have felt a great void this year from my god sons death.
I see my lack of connecting with so many of you all from this grief.
I consider this dark side of my self.
My lack of connecting with so many of you all who I cherish on such a deep level.
There is a piece missing... Grief does perhaps just do this for a while like a cut that needs to heal slowly and carefully not to leave such a scare...only a reminder of life's intense yet perfect lessons.
I see my own sons and my mortality growing and it gets in my way...
I am so grateful for these years that the great mother has given to me..
I do not want to waste them
I have had opportunity to offer prayers in circles and have bowed out... speechless. yet I feel her strong presence.
I want to offer a part of myself.. something deep and strong in love to leave for others..
Then I think... what would I say if I had just one last thing to offer.
Imagine you as your own deepest cherished treasure
One you have finally found and want to share with others
One that has endless bounty and is forgiving and beautiful
Perhaps as my dear friend ... now long gone from his body said to me with his last words before death...
WE ALL ARE SO SO BLESSED.
may the breath of Heket fill your heart with this blessing
May I contemplate this breath of life.. and may I find more and more time to speak less and love more.
Many blessings.
Mana from the Muse.

No comments:

What Will ItTake? A Poem

A Poem From Soul to Self An Eight Part Sage of Self  I What will it take To take a chance To try on one’s life again?  Time has touched us  ...