Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Eclipes



There has been quite a lot about the up coming universal weather.
I am thinking tonight about this eclipse and also the new moon in Gemini.
The two sisters are together again.
With the Dark and the Light working together , 
I stand up and walk forward.
I want to move into the heart of my soul design
Take your breath and make your life what you wish it to be.
I aay,  take the love of lifes mystery and shout to Her
 Goddess keep me at your divine side.
Hold me close to your heart.
I believe in you Great Mother 
Divine Truth
Depth of wisdom
Great Light of Beauty
Manifest the Peace and the Truth you want to see.
June First - June 15th
Create the World you wish to live and love by.
Sheer Caos is the reflection of Sheer Design and Order
The Wisdom and The Beauty Way come from the Dust being swept out of the door way.
You stand at your threshold
You are waiting for the dust to clear
But more dust is rising.
Walk through
There is another side
There is new life waiting
Mystery is the process of great love and trust
Trust you deserve your confident love and wisdom to co create beauty.
Shine
Be the Star You Really Really Are!
Blessings in perfect love beauty truth and wisdom
Mana From the Lyceum of the Muse of Isis.
Temple of The Muse

No comments:

What Will ItTake? A Poem

A Poem From Soul to Self An Eight Part Sage of Self  I What will it take To take a chance To try on one’s life again?  Time has touched us  ...