Monday, December 30, 2013

New Information on the 42 Laws of Ma'at .




Painting by Diveena Priestess of Shesheta and Founder of the Temple of the Crowned Horus 


Recently I was having a conversation with one of our priests from the Fellowship of Isis .
He was saying , quite convincingly, that it is not wise to altar the 42 Laws of Ma'at .
 I believe he was giving reference to the Ideals that I share every week .
The 42 Ideals of Ma'at Booklet by Lady Loreon Vigne
I am always very enthused by conversations of this nature ,
 because I find it stimulates my mind and others. 
After some contemplation on the matter, I finally came to this conclusion .

My Life with Imhotep 

The 42 Ideals Of Ma'at were channeled in the Holy of Holies in Egypt by Lady Loreon Vigne' and 12 priestess of Isis and the FOI . Each week these Ideals are posted as being Inspired from the 42 Laws of Ma'at. Inspired is a key word here.  I add each week , my "Musings" on these ideals.  I believe that these ancient laws were given to us to help us balance our scales of Truth which we live by. Furthermore ; they may go so far as to even remind us when we are straying too far from our original purpose in these bodies , so we can remain a clear and open channel for the Primal Will To Good , while distributing HER divine elixir of immortality. 

 What is this elixir ? It is my impression that the FOI manifesto supports the elixir as  "Love, Beauty and Truth . " The very same alchemy that creates true Wisdom. The foundation of strength which supports our cosmos . Please remember this is my interpretation. I feel
there is nothing outside of this.  Do not take my word for it. Form your own. You can review this manifesto and the truth at the official hearth of the FOI below. 



Aset Shemsu - The Retinue of Isis
Aset t fem. det. sh-m-s- w "go, walk" det. plural sign

You are invited to read the manifesto at this link below. 

https://sites.google.com/site/fellowshipofisiscentral/fellowship-of-isis-manifesto



It came to me some time ago when I discovered that Lady Olivia was not physically returning to the United States, just how important it was to build my Ka Connection to her. I cherished our very minute times alone together at the Temple of Isis back in the early days.  Her Laugherter and Her divinity , Her supreme example of un shakable faith in her self realization and soul realization, was natural and non intimidating. She was the epitome of a loving vessel or clear and open channel for the Divine Union of Auset and Ausar .  Somehow she blended in all the experiences I had had in my life. My work with the Fay , My long standing pujari training in Vaisnavism, the work with the Pagan rituals to preserve and honor the Earth and Moon and Stars. All of this was brought under the Mother of 10,000 names. Simple and with loving invitation. This was the example I wanted to become and thereby this is what I trace my star light to each day and night. Breath can connect us to every part of creation . I feel you Lady Olivia . Your tenderness and your strength in this Truth. 

With all of this said , I have to say, that I found simply devotion is wonderful , but to continue to build my bond to the core of Lady Olivia's essence  is my desire . So I do continue , each day , to study the Liturgy she has left for all of us. This is transcendental and when one enacts it or even sincerely reads these passages and oracles,  they are transcendentally teleported to the Embrace of Mother Isis . That which is the stardust in all our DNA. 

Thanks to the devotion of Rt. Rev Linda Iles 

 If it were not for Lady Linda Iles the FOI Secretary For the Fellowship of Isis Central Site , we would not have the Fellowship of Isis Central Site nor the unadulterated teachings of Lady Olivia Robertson. Thousands of hours has been donated to these writings and photographs and paintings of the FOI and its history and liturgy, so we can have them for free at our fingertips.  
This is the second most cherished gift I have received in my life.  Thank You dear Isister Linda Iles. 


The Weighing Of The Heart 
When Lady Olivia left her body I was in the midst of sharing these Ideals of Ma'at weekly , as I had been reading them daily for several years now.  
Shortly before Lady Olivia left her body ,  I read in the Samhain Issue of the Isian News ,  she requested us to write a mystery play Called" The Weighing Of The Heart. "
 I knew I could not finish this task by Samhain because I was concentrating my energies on the ritual I perform every year with Rev. Annie Waters. 
"The Ancestors Mass " formally called the ' Celtic Dumb Supper "
A integrated , multi cultural ritual I regularly perform at The Temple of the Muse of I.S.I.S. 
Hosted by My Lyceum  The Isian Society For Integrated Studies . 
Taking a deep breath I carried on with the Mass and the writing of this rite and soon after was informed Our Lady Olivia had indeed left her earthly body . 
I knew then this Mystery Play had to be done and that I would incorporate the help of the Mask Maker Lauren Raine from Rainewalker Studios and founder of the Masks of the Goddess Collective to create a new set of Ritual Masks.  



Relief of terra-cotta by Lauren Rain of Rainwalker Masks Tuscon AZ  2013
( My face and hands were used for this artwork )

I am carrying on with my research of the 42 Ideals of Ma'at and the the 42 Negative Confession research. Ma'at was my first connection to Isis and Isis Oasis and I return now after 26 years if service to the FOI to write this ritual performance piece. 
Interestingly enough, I see that in Miss Raine's channeled art piece above I am weighing my heart. 

If we look at this weeks New Year forecast , you will see that it is time to be very serious about our devotion.  How we have declared ourselves in this life at this time is something to water like a creeper of rare form. 
This declaration is the source to connect us through the next turn of events that are unfolding even how as I write this . 

Oracle

" And I say unto you, that which rides upon your breath and leads you to my feet , this will be your deliverance .  It is not time to be faint of heart but strong in your truth. 
Speak your truth and dance your dance ,  resound your celestial sound that resonates throughout eternity. It is this rare and perfect vibration that has birthed your forms and sustains you lifetime after lifetime, with every perfect breath.  
Remember that my love for you is as constant and the sun in the heavens reminding of you Ra's eternal flame, illuminating your Ka and sustaining every part of your chalice which we reside in ."

Oracle of Isis Urania , Channeled By Rev, Mana Youngbear I.S.I.S 



Painting by Lady Olivia Robertson FOI from the Fellowship of Isis Central Site. 


Conclusion 

It is not my intent to passively keep you locked into my personal musing. I do hope you find them somehow encouraging and stimulating.  For you to read my work touches my heart deeply. I appreciate all the responses I have been getting , especially from some of the Arch Druid Union and the College Of Isis and The FOI Advisory Board members.  They have been here traveling the Life of the FOI in the US with me from the beginning. Thank you for your encouragement and Isian Love. 
Everyday I feel the tread of  Our spiral of truth grow stronger and connecting all of us. Each one of us. For no star has greater or less worth in the heavens.  We are just that a star upon Her Starry Crown.  Hail Isis Urania. My heart belongs to your Love and Truth. !

Just to let you know I am continuing with my research on the 42 Ideals and will carry on with my Mystery Play to be used in the convocation for the Fellowship of Isis This year.  Trance dancers, Percussionists, Orators and Hierophants please let me know if your interested in participating. There is going to be a lot of nectar to be shared in this ritual. I would love for you to be part of it. 
I will also post this ritual the night of the convocation for those who can not attend to read it when we perform it and attune with us. 

Here is the recent tid bit of nectar I found. 
Please enjoy 
New information on the 42 laws of Ma'at.
"  These declarations varied somewhat from tomb to tomb, and so can not be considered a canonical definition of Ma’at. Rather, they appear to express each tomb owner’s individual conception of Ma’at, as well as working as a magical absolution (misdeeds or mistakes made by the tomb owner in life could be declared as not having been done, and through the power of the written word, wipe that particular misdeed from the afterlife record of the deceased). "

http://xenophilius.wordpress.com/2008/03/11/42-principles-of-maat-2000-years-before-ten-commandments/

 you can read more about this below.  I am currently writing a ritual performance art piece for this called the Weighing of the Heart.  Comments ? Postings . I have been reviewing the 42 Ideals of Ma'at each week now and am now on the 35th Ideal to be posted next week.  After this is posted I am reviewing the original 42 Laws or Negative Confessions .  I truly do like to hear from you and your comments on these blogs I am writing each Month.

Divine Blessing of Isis
Rev. Mana Youngbear I.S.I.S.  //  The Isian Society For Integrated Studies. Temple of the Muse of Isis 


  1. I have not done iniquity.
  2. I have not robbed with violence.
  3. I have not stolen.
  4. I have not made any to suffer pain.
  5. I have not defrauded offerings.
  6. I have done no murder nor bid anyone to slay on my behalf.
  7. I have not trimmed the measure.
  8. I have not spoken lies I have not robbed God.
  9. I have not caused the shedding of tears.
  10. I have not dealt deceitfully.
  11. I have not acted guilefully.
  12. I have not laid waste to the land.
  13. I have not set my lips against anyone.
  14. I have not been angry or wrathful without a just cause.
  15. I have not lusted nor defiled the wife of any man.
  16. I have not polluted myself.
  17. I have not caused terror.
  18. I have not done that which is abominable.
  19. I have not multiplied words exceedingly.
  20. I have never uttered fiery words.
  21. I have not judged hastily.
  22. I have not transgressed nor have I vexed or angered God.
  23. I have not stopped my ears against the words of Right and Truth .
  24. I have not burned with rage.
  25. I have not worked grief.
  26. I have not acted with insolence.
  27. I have not avenged myself.
  28. I have not stirred up strife.
  29. I have not been an eavesdropper.
  30. I have not wronged the people
  31. I have done no harm nor have I done evil
  32. I have not worked treason.
  33. I have never fouled the water.
  34. I have not spoken scornfully.
  35. I have never cursed God.
  36. I have not behaved with arrogance.
  37. I have not envied or craved for that which belongs to another.
  38. I have not filched food from the mouth of the infant.
  39. I have done no hurt unto man, nor wrought harm unto beasts.
  40. I have never magnified my condition beyond what was fitting.

  41. Interesting here is part of what follows after from the same article posted for review above.



THE 42 COMMANDMENTS OF ANCIENT EGYPT
I. Thou shalt not kill, nor bid anyone kill.
II. Thou shalt not commit adultery or rape.
III.Thou shalt not avenge thyself nor burn with rage.
IV.Thou shalt not cause terror.
V.Thou shalt not assault anyone nor cause anyone pain.
VI.Thou shalt not cause misery.
VII.Thou shalt not do any harm to man or to animals.
VIII.Thou shalt not cause the shedding of tears.
IX.Thou shalt not wrong the people nor bear them any evil intent.
X.Thou shalt not steal nor take that which does not belong to you.
XI.Thou shalt not take more than thy fair share of food.
XII.Thou shalt not damage the crops, the fields, or the trees.
XIII.Thou shalt not deprive anyone of what is rightfully theirs.
XIV.Thou shalt not bear false witness, nor support false allegations.
XV.Thou shalt not lie, nor speak falsely to the hurt of another.
XVI.Thou shalt not use fiery words nor stir up any strife.
XVII.Thou shalt not speak or act deceitfully to the hurt of another.
XVIII.Thou shalt not speak scornfully against others.
XIX.Thou shalt not eavesdrop.
XX.Thou shalt not ignore the truth or words of righteousness.
XXI.Thou shalt not judge anyone hastily or harshly.
XXII.Thou shalt not disrespect sacred places.
XXIII.Thou shalt cause no wrong to be done to any workers or prisoners.
XXIV.Thou shalt not be angry without good reason.
XXV.Thou shalt not hinder the flow of running water.
XXVI.Thou shalt not waste the running water.
XXVII.Thou shalt not pollute the water or the land.
XXVIII.Thou shalt not take God’s name in vain.
XXIX.Thou shalt not despise nor anger God.
XXX.Thou shalt not steal from God.
XXXI.Thou shalt not give excessive offerings nor less than what is due.
XXXII.Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s goods.
XXXIII.Thou shalt not steal from nor disrespect the dead.
XXXIV.Thou shalt remember and observe the appointed holy days.
XXXV.Thou shalt not hold back the offerings due God.
XXXVI.Thou shalt not interfere with sacred rites.
XXXVII.Thou shalt not slaughter with evil intent any sacred animals.
XXXVIII.Thou shalt not act with guile or insolence.
XXXIX.Thou shalt not be unduly proud nor act with arrogance.
XL.Thou shalt not magnify your condition beyond what is appropriate.
XLI.Thou shalt do no less than your daily obligations require.


Thou shalt obey the law and commit no treason.


The 42 Ideals of Ma’at of the Temple of Isis
A Positive Confession for the Present Day 

http://mirrorofisis.freeyellow.com/id354.html
1. I honor virtue 
2. I benefit with gratitude 
3. I am peaceful 
4. I respect the property of others 
5. I affirm that all life is sacred 
6. I give offerings that are genuine 
7. I live in truth 
8. I regard all altars with respect 
9. I speak with sincerity 
10. I consume only my fair share 
11. I offer words of good intent 
12. I relate in peace 
13. I honor animals with reverence 
14. I can be trusted 
15. I care for the earth 
16. I keep my own council 
17. I speak positively of others 
18. I remain in balance with my emotions 
19. I am trustful in my relationships 
20. I hold purity in high esteem 
21. I spread joy
22. I do the best I can 
23. I communicate with compassion 
24. I listen to opposing opinions 
25. I create harmony 
26. I invoke laughter 
27. I am open to love in various forms 
28. I am forgiving 
29. I am kind 
30. I act respectfully of others 
31. I am accepting 
32. I follow my inner guidance 
33. I converse with awareness 
34. I do good 
35. I give blessings 
36. I keep the waters pure 
37. I speak with good intent 
38. I praise the Goddess and the God 
39. I am humble 
40. I achieve with integrity 
41. I advance through my own abilities 
42. I embrace the All

Since then there has been a recent revision of these Ideals by the Board of the TOI.
The newly revised edition of this can be found at the TOI in Geyserville California
You can phone them at 707 857-4747 . Leave a message with your name and phone number repeating it twice and your request to receive this copy for a very small donation.
You can also reach the Office by email at infer@templeofisis.org or isis@templeofisis.org

Divine Blessings !


No comments:

What Will ItTake? A Poem

A Poem From Soul to Self An Eight Part Sage of Self  I What will it take To take a chance To try on one’s life again?  Time has touched us  ...