Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Long Heart Felt Word from the Inner Temple of the Muse

With These hands and This heart I offer what ever I have to the family of Isis and Osirus.
With my eyes I ask to see each one of us as the very gift from the royal family.
With my feet may I dance the step of tribulation and leave a trail of bliss behind ...for those to feed upon.
With my arms may I fold them to my heart and send the radiance of the divine family out to creation.
With my breath, may I sing the songs of love for our strong family of sound , light composed from love beauty , wisdom ...building Truth's gift brighter and stronger in every way.
May I remember the brilliant words of my inner teacher , lover, and Friend...
STOP< PAUSE< LISTEN ... You are loved beyond what you can comprehend and you are blessed to give out this never ending river of love to every person place and thing you encounter...
Everyone... EVERYONE... is the divine's greatest gift... we holding the Mirror of Hathor are enabled to hold up the reflection of this brilliance and remember... Re -member ... this ....
The Temple is Within the Golden Heart Chamber and resonates every where we set our love to be...
EVERYWHERE WE SET OUR LOVE TO BE.
MAY I OFFER MY GRATITUDE FOR THOSE PILLARS OF THIS LOVE AND THE LOVE BEAUTY , WISDOM AND TRUTH THEY HAVE GIVEN US AND THE COURAGE AND CONVICTION THEY TAKE TO KEEP THE WRITTEN HISTORY ALIVE FOR US TO SWIM IN...
The Oracle tells us to remember we are the divinity we pray for..
We are the Miracle we ask for
We are the history we live and the future we create.
The present NOW is alive in each of us to take to our temple and serve as well as delight in.
The Great Mother Stands before us at all times... Never does she leave... Never does she falter ... always does she love, forgive and recreate for our pleasure...
I offer my most humble love and respect to all of us ... Who are living this manifesto.
I believe that ordination is something for everyone.
I have taken a turn toward the heart again and after these last few weeks of new and Old  news in the Fellowship, I see that to be ordained is not really about qualifying ... one is already qualified to be part of this perfect Love ... Beauty .... and Wisdom.
Perhaps the ordination is celebrating how one is wise enough to recognize their inner light and eternal love of Isis one is part of...
This by no means require sacrifice ( aside from ego perhaps ) , study or promise...
It does however suggest that when we are taking part in anything... We make a promise that needs continual fostering... like a garden of Love..
When we speak , act, breath... we represent those who are a part of our Fellowship...
To those who do not know the Fellowship... other then the Title... when they hear we are part of this..
What impression do we leave...?
One of Love Beauty , Wisdom... True Truth...
or an uncomfortable uncertainty.
Love is not ignorant, resting... asleep....
Love is alive and growing.. present in us and reflecting Their Radiance in all we do and see..
When one stops to judge others.. One is really being told to stop pause and listen to the sound of this real love within...
This message is not new age... nor new at all.
We all nod and say.. yes yes I know .. I hear ... this is obvious.
But if it is obvious why do we continue to struggle .. judge and separate.
Perhaps one might see that judgement is only a sign that our devotional heart needs more true food.
The kind of nourishment which can only come ...not from adoration.. but respecting the divinity in all souls and the kind of nourishment that comes from stilling the mind and moving into the place where nothing else exists but the gift from Her Divine Blessings...
These words come only from this daughter... who waits for the Call ...hoping to move in Her shadow under the love and blessings of Her Wings...
Blessings from Mana From the Temple of the Muse Of Isis.
 Temple of the Muse..
Thank you for taking this in...
Thank you for all you do to re member ... "Hu" we truly are.
Family...
Family of the House of Isis...
Mana Young
Priestess of Nephthys , Isis. Hathor...
Custodian / Librarian, Teacher From  the Temple of the Muse Of Isis...

No comments:

What Will ItTake? A Poem

A Poem From Soul to Self An Eight Part Sage of Self  I What will it take To take a chance To try on one’s life again?  Time has touched us  ...