Tuesday, August 12, 2014

42 Ideals of Maat revisited

One Torchlight Of Wisdom 

During the year of 2013 I dedicated myself to visiting one of the 42 Ideals of Maat each week by sharing the purports that Lady Loreon left in her book the 42 Ideals of Maat.  After completing this project, I took a notion to revisit these ideals nearly a year later and write my own purport for them .  This meditation is quite valuable . In the Temple Of Isis Geyserville the members gather at noon daily to celebrate the love of the Great Mother and with this they share these Ideals . You are welcome to join any day and experience this Torchlight of Wisdom. 

 It's been noted that the rewriting of the 42 Laws of Maat is very controversial however   these ideals are not to be mistaken for the tradition and ancient sacred 42 Laws of Maat, This was a transmission in the sacred chamber of Philae for transformation by 9 Priestess' of the TOI .  This gift remains a guidepost for all . A gift that is open for the taking. 



The Weighing of the Heart is a moment by moment journey in Beauty Truth and Wisdom . 
Meditate on your breath and draw in these ideals as they reconstruct your cells with ancient and eternal truth.  

42 Ideals of Maat
By Lady Loreon Vigne' and 9 TOI Priestess'

#1...I HONOR VIRTUE 

#2...I BENEFIT WITH GRATITUDE

#3...I AM PEACEFUL

#4...I RESPECT THE PROPERTY OF OTHERS

#5...I AFFIRM THAT ALL LIFE IS SACRED

#6...I GIVE OFFERINGS

#7...I LIVE IN TRUTH

#8...I REGARD ALL ALTARS WITH RESPECT

#9...I AM SINCERE

#10...I CONSUME ONLY MY FAIR SHARE

#11...I HAVE ONLY GOOD INTENTIONS

#12...I RELATE IN PEACE

#13...I HONOR ALL CREATURES WITH REVERENCE

#14...I CAN BE TRUSTED

#15...I CARE FOR THE EARTH

#16...I KEEP MY OWN COUNCIL

#17...I SPEAK POSITIVELY OF OTHERS

#18...I AM BALANCED IN MY EMOTIONS

#19...I AM TRUSTFUL IN MY RELATIONSHIPS

#20...I HOLD PURITY IN HIGH ESTEEM

#21... I SPREAD JOY

#22...I DO THE BEST I CAN

#23... I COMMUNICATE WITH COMPASSION

#24...I LISTEN TO OPPOSING OPINIONS

#25...I CREATE HARMONY

#26...I INVOKE LAUGHTER

#27...I AM OPEN TO LOVE IN VARIOUS FORMS

#28... I AM FORGIVING

#29...I AM KIND

#30...I AM RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS

#31...I RELEASE ALL JUDGEMENT

#32...I FOLLOW MY INNER GUIDANCE

#33...I CONVERSE WITH AWARENESS

#34...I DO GOOD

#35...I GIVE BLESSINGS

#36...I KEEP THE WATERS PURE

#37...I AM OPTIMISTIC

#38...I PRAISE THE GODDESS AND THE GOD

#39...I AM HUMBLE

#40...I ACHIEVE WITH INTEGRITY

#41...I ADVANCE THROUGH MY OWN ABILITIES

#42... I EMBRACE THE ALL



When you sing these ideals they resonate in yet another new and beautiful way.
Join me this weekend at Isis Oasis when we explore the many uses of the 42 Ideals of Maat and how their recitation can heal the planet and ourselves. 


 In her Name , I remain your companion in Love Truth and Beauty.



Mana Youngbear Priestess of Isis - Nephthys and Hathor 

No comments:

What Will ItTake? A Poem

A Poem From Soul to Self An Eight Part Sage of Self  I What will it take To take a chance To try on one’s life again?  Time has touched us  ...