Monday, August 11, 2014


Seshat Goddess of Writing
Thank you Shshat for your guidance and love .


I continue to remember to read daily. I often wonder what it would be like if the world chanted these every day at least once. It takes about 4 minutes. It is very healing. What would it hurt to repeat them daily ?


Our journey home begins at birth. I see as I have grown older that there is not a fear of death. It is a fear of loosing my faith . The body and the mind are creatures of habit. Daily Practice sets one's intent for the whole day. I love chanting the 42 Ideas. Living as simple as I can and watch the fire storms and the emotional storms blowing up around me take new shape. After all to establish balance the scales are not in sink. So we can only assume that it's all about trust in our practice and acceptance of That Eternal Love we are born to share. 


 This looks good. maybe I will read this.

The Goddess Maat with her feather of Truth.
May she tickle your fancy.

Bright Blessings
Mana Youngbear.

No comments:

What Will ItTake? A Poem

A Poem From Soul to Self An Eight Part Sage of Self  I What will it take To take a chance To try on one’s life again?  Time has touched us  ...