Thursday, August 14, 2014





“ I was standing in line at the pharmacy , when suddenly 
I felt this wave creep around me like some Woody Allen movie.
The usual static noise of "Rite Aid Drug Store "  grew muffled and I looked around. Everything seemed to slow down .  
Withdrawing from the usual state of " Get It Done " , I took the magic moment when Isis breaths into me her essence and I exhaled this gift back for creation to work its will. “ 
Journal August 14th 2014  



I’ve  dipped in and out of the Great Mothers’s constant embrace, like my granddaughter climbing up and down off my lap. I just want to hold her forever as all grandparents often do . She continues to return to my lap as I continue to climb up into that same constant loving place that Mother Isis offers offers all of us. 


Why is it that I suffer ? Why do I feel pain , fear,  unhappiness and anger ? 
The happiness and the agony. Why do I allow my sacred self to play a mellow drama , when in fact, my journey is no drama at all ? I sometimes need to remind myself that I have created all of this. Every part of it . This is where you are now Miss Mana make of it as you will. Recreate or compost for a entirely new direction . The fact remains, my choices are my own and its my own free will that directs me along this path of no return. 








Isis laid the ink and papyrus when she first birthed my soul and I have done the writing. Hathor saw this long before I was born . She knew where I was going all along. She inspired me to return to Isis by co creating all the blessings of art and love with affectionate in the offerings I have made and make in my life.  Nephthys catches my tears and tosses them into the river of life. 


This expression of Spirit that my soul paints , reflects what I choose to experience along the way. It helps to have like minded loving spirits to confirm this journey in their own perfect and unique way. 



For lifetimes I have tied myself in knots thinking I could contain something unstoppable rather than become it and move with it .  Hu means Spirit and Man means mind or body . When we balance the two it is Imhotep. 

Breath in the beauty of Truth .  Our free will allows us to dance and sing and write and act and cry and scream and stomp our feet , We have been given such an abundance of grace . 


I want to experience all life like that breeze that kisses my body on a long and trying day.  I want to take in all the ups and downs and recycle them into the Garden that I am . I want to fall in love with everything I see.  





May these Blessings Be ,
Affectionately,
Mana 




No comments:

What Will ItTake? A Poem

A Poem From Soul to Self An Eight Part Sage of Self  I What will it take To take a chance To try on one’s life again?  Time has touched us  ...