Monday, November 25, 2013

Bast comes back to me. How the Great God/dess appears to me .

How the Great God/dess appears to me 

is my most treasured experience . 


This comes to us with beautiful balance is a remind of the existing harmony we all hold inside our holy inner shrines. It is not in dream time or awake time. But in Spirit Time. You will know this by its earmarks of soul. 




Uncanny sounds, smells and images messages 
These are gifts that you can not completely communicate .  Perhaps your voice is a channel and yet even in this experience, you know there is so much more then the words themselves that have been gifted to you.  These are not at all like messages of spirits and lost souls, divas or angelic or arch angelic beings. These transmissions are of yet another nature our humanness is not well versed in.  

When you have experienced this communion with God/ess  keep the reminder of Her embrace, for this is one pathway to her abode. Write in in your chest of sacred Scrolls and hold it as a treasured gift . They rarely come but once in a life time and when the do reappear in this unearthly fashion. There is no ignoring their message. 
Look for the face of Goddess . the one so familiar to your heart. Ask if this being is that same divine face and the law requires it to answer you. It will never demand anything of you. It will simply reveal images and messages of beauty and grace that inspire you to create what you will from them.  It is always in a nature of love and never or pain or harm. 
You will feel each time changed and it will stay with you always. That is the presence that has seeded itself in you.

Calling Down the Light and Sound of God/dess 
Calling on the gods and goddess to be a clear and open channel for their work is one way of communing with the gods . 
There are so many. Another form of communion is dedicating yourself to a God / Goddess . The marriage of your heart to theirs . Seeing them as a part of you and you as a part of them. This marriage is so sacred and holy and  comes very seldom in ones life. Like a new lover you can not stop thinking about it . It is there always. 




History
Long ago all that existed at the Isis Oasis was the Isis Society for Inspirational Studies. And the Fellowship of Isis. Lady Olivia had not yet been to Isis Oasis, but Lady Loreon and Paul Ramses had visited Lady Olivia and received her instruction. 
Loreon had yet to ordain only a few of us on behalf of Lady Olivia and the Fellowship of Isis was a seed planted in our third eye and Sacred Heart. 
It was only a few years later that I wrote to Olivia and she made the ordination from the Isis Society For Inspirational Studies and the Fellowship of Isis "Official " Yet as she often said. The Ordination with Isis you feel long before the paper with the seal of the FOI arrives in the Mail. There is no mistaking your union with her. You will know it. I watched for a few years while new priestesses and priests would take ordination under the Tree . I wanted to wait to ask Lady Olivia if it was necessary for me to get Ordained under the tree when I had the beautiful letter for Olivia herself telling me I was registered in the FOI. Yet I did in 1997 with many other priestesses.




 Ordination number Three Nephthys, Isis and Hathor.
 It was also at this same time that I completed the requirements for Ordination with The TOI and became a legal minister in the United States. This tool has helped me go into hospitals and and bridge life and death for those translating into spirit many times. 
The TOI was a key for me to enter places I normally could not to carry out the work of the Goddess. for this I am eternally grateful to Lady Loreon , deTraci Regula, Arisa Victor and the board of directors for maintaining the legalities of keeping a legal non profit status open for all us to perform our work . 

At that time our tiny shrine at Isis Oasis was where all our functions daughtered only second the The Ancient Mother Tree. It is this tree that brings so many for hundreds of years to Isis Oasis sacred land. It is a portal to the inner realms for many of us and it is where so many of us were rebirther to the family of Isians and lady Olivia herself. 

Through out these years of building two temples one in Oakland Ca The Temple of the Sacred Moons and Two the Temple of the Muse Willits I have studied with several Hierophants in our Fellowship . Linda Iles and the Lotus of Alexandria offered me the work I needed to complete my degrees of Hierophant and with this I have constructed a school for the last 11 years that has been a place to integrate our path and art and creation to divinity .  To the Goddess of 10,000 Names. 



Our Lyseum I.S.I.S. Course work is vast ! 
I.S.I.S. Mystery School is very diverse and offers many different paths of study along with the Magi Degree work of the Fellowship of Isis. The manifesto and ethics of the FOI are the very same we follow in the Isian Society For Integrated Studies and are also the first lessons that the aspirant approaches when the begin their Magi degrees. 
We also have a school for those under the age of 18 years old . This work centers around the 42 Ideals and laws of Ma'at and the Manifesto . It is a great preliminary work for those seeking training as a priest or priestess of The Mother of 10,000 Names.

Recently I have been called by Ba'ast to serve her work as a channel. I have been telling myself that I am too busy to start another body of work . My attention was not centered enough with so many other focus to dedicate myself to Ba'stet. Yet, she came to me in her slow and perfect fashion.

I was recently reading Linda Iles Fantastic Epic Materpeice Bast The Cat Goddess of Ancient Egypt when I saw that her astrological sign was Taurus. It was on the Full Moon in Taurus that I perform the Dulce Domum for Lady Olivia in our temple and have received many transmissions from her spirit since then.




I was led today to clear my altar for sometime after the Ritual for Lady Olivia's Return Home where I found this gift of Holy Basil Oil on my altar for anointing. I had not used this oil but once when it was gifted to me at our local health food store in Willits California.  It was directly out of the blue that the sales person who owns Snow Lotus Essential Oils gifted me with this tiny vile of oil . She said you know I think I am getting that you need this. I want to gift it to you.
I was stunned as I was for many years a Tulsi pujari in the eastern Vedic tradition. I have all her sacred prayers and care of ritual still in my files and on my altar. I read today that one of the Oils of Ba'ast is the Holy Basil Oil

I also am not able to have a cat of my own but have cared for other peoples cats and have Cats come to me that have hid under beds from even their own owners. I do not seek cats out, yet some how the do me.  Today I was taking a very sick kitty to the doctors office for
 an abceses from his first and hopefully only fight as a male kitty.  When I return him and his human mother to their home I was guided by Isis to go look for a statue of Bast. If I were to find one in Willits, I was to take it home and begin worship of it.



I did intact find my perfect Bast Statue and she became very real to me the moment so came into my hands. 
I have her wrapped in a blue stole that Lady Loreon Vigne' gifted me when I opened my Lyceum . As I moved her to a more sturdy place on the altar I found that she was not standing properly. It was the oil vile of Basil standing there under her. I had not put it there.  She put it there. I was thinking when I wake her I will need to bath her and put oil on her.  This is one of those Oils I will put on her. 

http://www.sacredwell.com/shop-online/way-of-the-rabbit-oils/bast-oil

AS I read on I will find more oils and more offerings for this Mother who protects so much of our lives.
I have been very ill for many years and recently I have found myself saying automatically. I need to thank Mother Bast for giving me the power to always land on my feet.

I recall now that I received this oil when the full moon was in Leo. Purfect.
If you want to know more about Oils and Bast visit Linda Iles book Bast the Ancient Cat Goddess. Page 323 . Linda has a long list of oils sacred to Bast and their energetic qualities. I can not tell you how amazing and useful this book is. Rituals , history cat lore and the story of the late Duncan . Duncan was Linda's friend and black cat. He left his body shortly after the book was written . I treasure this book. It is a must have in your library. 



She is our protector and she is our nurturer ..

She will remain wrapped in this cloth until the full moon where I will bath her and perform the ritual of Awakening from Linda Iles book Bast The Cat Goddess of Ancient Egypt. If you are lucky enough to have this book the rites are on page 307 . I will be fine tuning them between now and December 2nd .

Please feel free to write to our Lyceum if your interested in participating in our installation of her presence on our Main Altar. Photos will also be included in this Great Work .



In aftermath. I would like to say that it was Bast who brought me to Isis Oasis. I was living alone and needed work . I had recently left a long residency with a Vedic Temple as a Priest . I had no idea when I came to Isis Oasis that it was going to bring me to Isis. I came to answer an add for a animal caretaker.
At that time in 1988. Loreon had only a few wonderful well behaved cats. The great famous Ocelot Pharaoh was one of them . Karma , Isis and Osirus the Servile cats , Anubis the Black Lab. Dahli the Llama, there were just a few birds and it was a very intimate experience for me to watch kittens grow and walk these beautiful cats on the lawns of Isis Oasis.  I was caring for Bast at that time to.
Loreon's greatest Love is the love of her Cats and Isis. Baast gave her Isis Oasis along with a huge amount of hard work and sacrifice from Lady Loreon and Paul Ramese.

 In fact if you think about it. Bast gave us all Isis Oasis as the preservation of these might Cats have been the major contributor to the actual existence of Isis Oasis.  They have attracted the needed abundance to keep it cared for and running .  


Great Lady Bast 
Great Lady Bast 
Your power protects those You so greatly love
We are your beloved children of your Divine Heart .
Beautiful Bast 
Giver of Life
 One how holds the sacred Ankh.  
May your foot print be clear to lead us closer to the brilliance of our Inner Sun 
The same Sun you joyfully bask in. 
Mana Youngbear

I want to thank Linda Iles for the inspiration to listen to the Pur Bast. and to Duncan who inspired Linda .. Our Beloved Bast Friend.  All the TOI and Isian Family members.


Linda Iles with The Black Swan Temple 


Linda Iles, Lady Zarita Zook, Lady Olivia Roberston, Lady Loreon Vigne, Beloved de Traci Regula, Sacred Scribe of the Lens Tim Laughlin and Lady Caite Mathis and The Beloved Granny Rainbow Arisa Victor. 


Very old time Bast Priestess' with Lady Olivia Robertson.
Serina Toxicat de Traci Regula , Lady Olivia Robertson and Linda Iles. 



Lady Loreon has the most fantastic menagerie at the Isis Oasis that has grown since my work there in the Mid 1980's. You would do yourself a favor to call the Isis Oasis and book a nights stay . It is an amazing experience . How many people do you know who have built a temple and Menagerie for the animals of Isis with daily rites and a beautiful healing spa with temple grounds to meditate on and experience the love of Nature itself. Isis is Mother Nature among her other great gifts she gives us.
There are tarot readings and other healing rites and body work available upon request when you call to book your room there.  You can also stay in an adobe hobbit hut if you like among the other rooms there . Call 707 857-4747 and ask for reservations and mention the options above. On Sunday afternoons there is an animal tour and service in the Grand Temple. You surely don't want to miss this great opportunity . 


Bast is a Mother to us all. 
Hail Bast. 





No comments:

What Will ItTake? A Poem

A Poem From Soul to Self An Eight Part Sage of Self  I What will it take To take a chance To try on one’s life again?  Time has touched us  ...