Sunday, January 19, 2014

Ideal # 39 I AM Humble Humility and The H1N1 Virus


 # 39 I AM Humble 
From The Book The 42 Ideals Of Ma'at
 by Rt Rev, Loreon Vigne'

" Do not let your ego over power who you really are. Admit your mistakes and take responsibility for them, as no one is perfect .  Do not lord it over others who are perhaps less fortunate then you.  Know that all humans are made of the same stuff.  All of us are connected  no matter that some of us have more possessions and money than others less fortunate.  Never think you low it all, as there is always more to learn and more wisdom to gain.. Humility is the quality of being modest and respectful of others  We need to recognize and appreciate others abilities. Being prideful and arrogant is the reverse of humbleness. Even though you excel in your abilities do not look upon those that may not have your talent as they may have other abilities that you may not be able to accomplish .  Those that act in a superiors manner need to step down from their imaginary pedestal and become humble ! "

Written by Rt. Rev. Lady Loreon Vigne'  The Temple Of Isis California 


Mana's Musing 




"We as humans have only tipped the edge of the iceberg in our own identity of who we truly are.
When we find the miracle in this return to self, there would perhaps be no other relationship other then true humility and true humility perhaps would be nothing more or less then Love itself ."

 M Youngbear 

H1N1 and Humility 

Recently this week I was taken down with the H1N1 . I had had this illness two years ago and was not expecting a return. Surprise. I got a full free rite of passage into the bardo this week and I am not sure I am out of it as of yet.  Aside from the fear of my poor partner waking up to find my corpse on the bathroom floor, all I could do was pray to Isis to help me get through this and remain un afraid and allow her to help me.  

Dangerously high fevers, extreme pain , massive elimination in both ends of my body , dehydration and coughing with loss of breath. and now extreme pain in my major organs have me honestly believing in Humility again . Oh so this is the other side of the body.. Got it . 

When I was a young girl I lived and practiced spirituality with the Hare Krsna's. They taught me so much about the truth concerning what Spirit Soul truly is , among other things . One thing that we would repeat to each other is that the body is a grows lump of ignorance , containing blood puss and stool.  When your feeling sick it sure seems like that. 

 We all know that the body is more then that.  It is our vehicle.  It is our temple. It is our basket and chalice for Isis or divinity .. what ever you want to call the divine nature of things.. to rest itself upon and wait for us to ask to take the reigns, just like Krsna driving the chariot in the Bhagavad Gita. 



We as sentient beings may ask , please , divinity take the reigns and guide our path.
There really are rare times in our lives when we do have to let go and let Divinity take the reigns


  How does that saying go again?

Let go and let Goddess 

PS If anyone know the name of this artist above please let me know so I can edit the painting and give proper credit. Unfortunately Google does not always provide proper credit sadly many artists are not honored. I will edit this if you can give me the artist's name. Thank you 


  I was more the humbled by the power of my body and the ability connect to spirit. Even in fear.. the sound came through and filled me with a sense that its all being handled. Just try to go with it .. stay open and stay smart. Keep love close and fear will find no room .

I am indeed humbled by the pain and the fact that fear can be very powerful if we give it the energy to do so.  You all are free to think as you wish . I choose to ge grateful never to forget the force of Love itself. This Spirit is always stronger then any other force. In the end. Let love choose.   Call on all your helpers and they will manifest before you. Remember you are of pure Goodness and nothing else can stand between you and that.  It is very helpful . 
For me personally I believe that the miracle of life is so amazing.  When we wake up and realize where we are all from there is no better or worse there is only joy.  Jason Lotterhand talks about the power of Nature often in his talks from the Thursday Night Tarot and the Spoken Cabala edited by Arisa Victor one of my dear friend and teachers.  I love you Arisa .
You can find all his talks at  http://taroteveryday.com They have changed my life . Thank you Jason.

More from Me 

I find Humility has everything to do with Ego.  The word itself forces us to define our relationship to ourselves as less then something.  I would rather like to say that someone has such appreciation for life, they see the greatness in all things and respects all creation first before I would speak to ego. Perhaps with that understanding then Humility might fit in. 
Before a person can begin to be humble they might first need to learn their relationship to spirit . 
To believe one is better then another is illusion . 
To point fingers and jump up and down is illusion .
To give up hope is illusion .

One must work for happiness. It is there. Take it .

To roll up ones sleeves and offer service and to be open the the council of others ,yet heed to the higher voice of reason in ones own heart is wisdom. 
We have free will .
We can take the loving advice of others and make it part of our own to cultivate the love we hold within . 
Isis is within our being . 
She moves through us. 
We are the beings which are fortunate enough to experience her work in our own lives.
Dedicating our selves as clear and open channels to her work and her love daily is strong medicine to soften an unruly ego. Just this is enough . Just keep pouring your love .. She is drinking it and so is the rest of creation.

Ego is not all bad

It drives desire and desire is what takes us from one action to another 
Without desire we would move nowhere.
Another note is that Isis is with us always , but we must first ask for her to help us before she will.
She waits for us to offer her all we have. 
Our fears and triumphs. All are Hers. For she is our mother, lover , sister and dearest teacher and friend. 


Humility is in my heart a fine thing if we implement gratitude and remember where we have come from and where we all will return.
Be it on the celestial songs of Godhead
The divine crystalline light of the Heavens 
Or the loving faith in our divine inheritance as children of Our Mother of 10,000 Names.


"Dear One,You are radiant spirit. This is your essence, your connection to the God Source. This is the part of you that never dies, that lives in oneness with All that is, Was and Ever shall be. When you recognize your pure essence, and remember this truth about yourself, your daily life can take on a lighter quality. You will be able to look at each situation from a more expanded perspective. "




This is the 39th Ideal of the first edition of the 42 Ideals of Ma'at by Rt. Rev. Loreon Vigne'  I took a vow to offer a vow a week to the Facebook page of the Temple Of Isis each week and have stayed on course to the best of my ability.  I have found that since this time the booklet itself has been re written by several elders of our TOI community as well as Lady Loreon herself. I look forward to obtaining this copy after I finish with this edition.  Perhaps to review it and start all over again with new writings of the 42 Ideals and what they mean to Lady Loreon Vigne' as well as those members who were present to rewrite these ideas last summer 2013. 

May you find Humility like a robe of divinity always forgiving and forever embracing your heart gently and with love. 

May the Blessings Be ,
Rev. Mana Youngbear // The Isian Society For Integrated Studies. Temple of The Muse Of Isis 

A Note on the New Edition of the 42 Ideals Of Ma'at . 2014

I was told by not just other members of the TOI but even my own higher self that rewriting the 42 Laws of Ma'at is not advisable.
I feel that studying these laws and synthesizing them into our daily lives is just what we are to do in the way of Ma'at.  These ideals are only ideals .. Ideas and concepts revelations and realizations brought forth by our Elder and founder of the Isis Oasis Sanctuary Rev. Lady Loreon Vigne' .
I have copied these down word for word for those to see her personal idea of life its relationship to these laws.

The largest thing I had hoped for in blogging these 42 Ideals was a spontaneous conversation amongst our members concerning their relationship to these quotations and ideals and how they live their lives with Ma'at.  Imhotep is a gift we give ourselves. It is my understanding , that it comes about when we can balance the two scales of our lives and live in the consciousness of spirit through the bodily form we can find Imhotep. This comes from humility and gratitude. It comes from spiritual practice and reverence. One must apply the laws of balance with meditation and service and joy in order to successfully find Imhotep .  These have been my teachings .




No comments:

What Will ItTake? A Poem

A Poem From Soul to Self An Eight Part Sage of Self  I What will it take To take a chance To try on one’s life again?  Time has touched us  ...