Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Empress Keys with Her related keys. Images for your altars and inner invocations.















































































Please Don't Forget The # 3s In The Tarot 
or The Beloved Queen of Pentacles. 










The Empress Embraces Empathy Eternal Ecstasy Invoking Envisioning Eden In  and all around You.

Green Tara... Oh I love her.. Thank you Annie :)



Please forgive lack of credits. Most of these images came from Pinterest. 
As much as I love Pinterest.. The credits are not good. 
If you know the images and their names please email me with the image and I will update the information on this blog...

I am looking forward to seeing you all on Monday at 7 PM as we prepare to witness yet more rebirth 


Bright Blessings 

In Her Name

Mana Youngbear H.P. 
Sisters Of the Starry Crown

No comments:

What Will ItTake? A Poem

A Poem From Soul to Self An Eight Part Sage of Self  I What will it take To take a chance To try on one’s life again?  Time has touched us  ...