Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Reclaiming Eden // Part One


Reclaiming Eden //  Part One

 "I am Eden 






Bonus !

The other day  I had the most wonderful experience. I love the way High Magic physically shakes me like a test tube and pours my insides out on the pavement. Occasionally I do look at that shadow on the pavement and I see this beautiful mysterious self in the outline.  That day I was walking in our courtyard looking at the blossoms and the celebration of new life all around me when I caught my shadow on the red bricked lane before me.  When I looked again it was not my shadow moving across the pavement at all. It was the return on an old friend.

Each year just after the Spring Equinox I have a visiter for one day.
This magical familiar started visiting me during the Chinese year of the Snake.
That was three years ago.
The following is part of that experience .

I was sitting outside in our courtyard swinging on our chair swing and I was feeling the breeze and the sun and look down at the ground to see a small thin Sleek and beautiful snake its appearance was  about 3 feet long with the width of approximately an inch.  There I sat looking down upon it and it was directly center below me , as though prostrating and then it slowly raised its head up was like a cobra and just held its stance.

You can imagine how surprised I was , as I was not sure if it was a baby rattle snake or a gopher snake or some grass snake. I took up my feet with a sudden ( not so smart )  impulse and the snake continued to look at me with its hypnotic gaze.

I had the good fortune of dancing with two red tail boas for s few years and they were amazing creatures ! Both were nearly 6 ft in length and a matched pair since their hatchling years.
Snakes generally do not like quick irratic movements and my action of drawing back my feet from the cobra stance of this serpent , had no effect on it what so ever. It continued to hold its head in this regal pose and watch me.  I felt rather creepy , Like someone had slipped me some acid or something . How could a snake like this pose like this and not be alarmed at all ? Maybe it just shed its skin and did not have its ability to see very clearly yet . Or maybe it was chanting some ancient naga blessing for me. I like the latter myself.

I had my camera ( i iPhone ) with me and took a few photos of it as it slid into the grass under my swing to coil itself under where I was sitting on the slatted garden porch swing. Yikes.. I was a little nervous so I somehow hopped off the bench and watched it sit in a coil directly under where I was sitting.

I then realized that it could bit me if it wanted to through the slats of the wooden swing I was sitting on above it. I contemplated the energy I was experiencing as well as the good fortune and my fear of the snake bite retreated.  I just sat there for a very long time and eventually it slid away out of site.
I did not see this snake again the entire year or any other snakes for that matter.

Last year I saw again at the same time of year the same snake , quickly this time , it moved into a hole in the earth right where that swing used to be. I never saw the snake for the remaining part of the year and I thought how far out it was to see her again.

Only a few days ago I had the fortune of a visitation again.  I was walking out to my little garden outside my window to trim back the honeysuckle and to weed the red bricks leading to it, when there she was again.  Sunning her self on the red bricks she slowly slithered under our daphnia adora bush and I knew yet again .. that was her one time visit to reassure me of the sacred connection in life.
It finally dawned on me that this is truly a magical experience. She comes exactly at the same time every year and visits me and then we never see her again.

How much mercy to have this serpent visit me on her own volition each year for one day shortly after Spring Equinox.  It is so magical . It makes me tell myself .. " Mana you do believe in magic . You live magic. Why can you allow yourself a magical experience like this. " My response is ... " Okay Self.. I invite more of these magical experiences in. Thank you for looking out for me Super Self. I love you. "

I reflected the energy of the serpent.  Regeneration, rebirth over and over again and again as they experience their tiny hypernations after each time they shed their old skin. This process is astounding  to me. To survive birthing ones self , shedding ones skin . Then, quite quickly, the Empress Key 3 came to me . The rebirth . My rebirth begins again.  Use this birth in joy and certainly . Take up the opportunity to foster expansive growth in love truth and beauty.  Be as certain of my identity as I am of my own breath as both are one and the same. Pure and original and my own.

Yes the snake took me on a very sacred journey into realms of unspoken beauty. I love my sacred serpent. A naga living in my garden.

The idea of anima and animus 
The Fruit of Knowledge 
Eden being free and clean and our own divine origin
The snake and our own creative kundalini energies manifested by our own essence , our own creative life force. 


Roelant_Savery_-_The_Garden_of_Eden_-

According to the Voyager Tarot the Empress expresses the energy of preservation . She invokes our true identity to be caretakers of our Eden. Earth Mother , and life itself ! All of life.
NO fruit is too small and no being is too weak nor no idea to premature or emotion to immature.
The Empress is the All and all of creation are her children.


Empress is derived from the Latin word parere meaning to beget or to give. 
Birthing the result of one plus two. 
Birthing begins first in the Mind. 
She also reminds us to recreate no life by honoring what needs to die.
Imparere is the word which Emperor/ess is derived from. This meaning 
To Command. To Create To be the one true origin of Strength through beauty and wisdom of the inner unspoken holy of holies. 



So today I started thinking about the Empress and taking her energies deepening into myself and seeing that she is Eve and I am Eden and Eve and Adam for that matter and the Snake and the Tree of life.
The alchemy of conjuring our own divine subconscious and conscious minds invoking and creating the new Eden over and over again. 


I just felt so connected in the web of life today and the green and the rain and the sun and blessings of the good green earth and blue sky around me.  It was amazing. 


Why does a doctrine consider that a god/dess would want evil in its beautiful creation. 
Any need to intimidate or place and judgement fear upon itself  ? It makes no sense to me.  
I exist upon the idea that I create myself over and over again and again for the soul object of experience love in it's endless expressions.  Godhead is perfection of trusting in this love and our responsibility to exercise our free will to manifest this on a deeper and deeper level every day. 
Now that,,,  that makes more sense to me.
Of course I am not Godhead itself.. I am the expression of that Grace. Well we all are.
That is the beauty and the secret of KNOWING we are never alone. We are connected to each others heartbeat and breath and this is the song we dance our lovely life to. 



Why should our imagine of our origin and the perfection of our birth be an imprint of control,  fear and judgement.? You can take that as truth if you like dear reader, however it is  Not the origin of this soul's birth.  Mine is born in a place of beauty , truth and wisdom that is filled with the perfection of celestial sound and lights.
The abundance and brilliance of the inner garden of love , now this... this !  is MY origin.
Honestly,  I believe it is everyones.

 I have never wanted to know the story of Eden. It frightened me as a young girl.
I an remember thinking about this as my legs dangled off the pew in church.
Why was it that Eve messed up? Oh dear I am a girl .. eve was a girl.. am I going to mess up too?

 The entire event was just not my favorite bible story.
Will someone Please tell me why the perfect all powerful creator would decide to invoke fear and evil  upon its children , if all of creation is made in the image of itself God/ess?  What parent of creation would want to leave imprint of fear upon it's infant self or infant creation whereby leaving the one listening to this STORY tell you that your all doomed and you totally screwed up and lost your chance for any possible happiness .  Just better repent like crazy , get busy to die and go to hell so you can pay for a sin that you are somehow partially responsible for.
 I am going to be exploring this Myth more in Next Months blogging with the Emperor Key 4.
Perhaps his All Seeing Eye can " hip " me to what I need to revisit in this story of Adam and Eve .
I look forward to more research on this from other countries and civilizations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eve



I have decided to Reclaim Eden !

 I am reclaiming Eden and you all are invited to join me.
 May I find myself in beauty and leave where I have been in beauty.
Eden is my place where my mind and soul soar and roll over the greatness of the God/dess's love.
 May I manifest with each breath this expression of perfect love and trust.
My Divine Mothers Perfect Love and Trust that she gave to me. Far deeper then even my DNA
 It is mine and no one else's Eden.
My own Eden. 


I am embracing my dear Mother the Empress. I am embracing my own Imperial Seat inside myself. 



The garden is open and growing and the bounty is ready to ripen. I look forward to the guiding eye of the Emperor Key 4 to bring the balance of the inner realms as clearly as those from the outer.

May I see the balance of beauty in all things , most importantly in my own consciousness first and foremost.. In this I can truly offer the best of what I have and trust and know as true to others and the world around me.





Eden . I am taking residence in my own Eden and staying there. 


Lisa Thiel - Mother Of All Things Lyrics


Oh Mother, Mother, Mother of all things
Oh Mother, Mother, Mother of all things
Oh Mother, Mother, let peace be with us
Oh Mother, Mother, let balance be with us
Oh Mother, Mother, let strength be with us
Oh Mother, Mother, let love be with us
Oh Mother, Mother, let wisdom be with us
Oh Mother, Mother, let vision be with us

You can click the link below to listen to this beautiful chant. 


Enjoy the blessings of you new creation . Celebrate in the beauty of your divine gift of manifesting a New Eden. An Eden that is unlimited and the direct image of Her Essence. 

Bright Blessings. 

No comments:

What Will ItTake? A Poem

A Poem From Soul to Self An Eight Part Sage of Self  I What will it take To take a chance To try on one’s life again?  Time has touched us  ...