Tuesday, March 15, 2016

42 Ideals of Maat By Lady Loreon Vigne' #11 I Have Only Good Intentions.




Today, as I open the 42 Ideals of Maat,
 I remember how important it is to preserve our teachers writings. This tiny booklet has meant so much to me over the past few years and even more so now that my dear friend and teacher has moved on to the ancestors. 

# 11 
"I Have Only Good Intentions" 

Intentions equal concepts that you may be planning. Look at them carefully and make sure they are of a higher order. If you have any intention, make sure there is a lofty reason to follow through with your idea. It is in this way that the people of the world will move forward in a positive way. Take time to be certain that your motives are pure for that which you desire to accomplish. There are always those who have nefarious concepts that must be avoided, and we must be on our guard. Just think if it might be possible if all the intentions of our government were good rather than having a hidden agenda. One thing leads to another and our intentions must be thought out on a deep level to make certain that the outcome is going to be of the highest order."
Arch Priestess Lady Loreon Vigne'

We may not always have the greatest skill in communicating our needs or our feelings. It is for this reason why we must know what our purpose is. Make your intentions resonate with your purpose as best as you know how. If you seem to fall from your purpose, stand up and start walking towards it again. 

Here at the Temple of the Muse, we do our best to act on kindness and also honestly, for it has been proven over and over again, when you are not coming from the heart, and you will not be able to communicate your feelings, with this you may never continue to grow. 

We make mistakes in our life to learn from, and we have the great ability to forgive and to take a humble viewpoint. Being a priestess is about revealing your feelings at any cost with others and keeping your heart open to your spiritual family and the Goddess. When those doors appear shut, or you feel like you have been shut down, it is best to start over again at the hem of the mothers celestial gown. Humility.. find the worth of admitting perhaps you might have been wrong. Move on .. do not dwell. Continue along your beauty way. Along the path of love. 

We are offered to each other the gift of these qualities. 
To forgive, to Bless and to Share our spiritual lives together. 
To Cherish the association of one another.. There are so many the Great Mother awards us. 

"I am at the mercy of Love; for I come from Her Love and return to Her love and Her love is all I am put here to be. "

May I grow closer to that place of warm conception.
May I practice every day to try to aim closer to the center of the heart of Grace itself.  
May I learn to forgive not only others, but myself.
And in my blindness birthed from a false ego, may I find the clarity to begin again.
May the mask of loneliness reveal the sweet embrace of the ever after.
May I always return to love and know my place in love, for this is where the Universe wants me to be. " 

Many Blessings,
Arch Druidess Miss Mana Youngbear
The Druid Clann of Dana / Noble Order of Tara and the Fellowship of Isis Central.



No comments:

What Will ItTake? A Poem

A Poem From Soul to Self An Eight Part Sage of Self  I What will it take To take a chance To try on one’s life again?  Time has touched us  ...