Monday, April 18, 2011

Blessings For Now From Long Ago





"Oh Holy Hu , Take Me To The Land I love " 

Standing here at the Gateway 
I walk through the Pillars that stand like giants above me,
I smell the Jasmine in the last of the Hot Summer Air.
Along the pathway that rolls  in curves like an old spine from age ;
up 
down 
around a turn 
then straight 
the to the left a turn through columns 
 columns of tall  red carnelian rock 
Ancient Obelisks 

*

Walk 
Alone
I can hear the song I am humming to myself
So strong 
So happy 
So anxious
I am carrying lotus and spikenard oils to offer to My Lady of The House

*
The Pond I now pass
 is full of such luscious green rushes and lilly pads 
with dark deep blue Lotus..
I Pause
To Wait ...
To Watch ...

*
The sky, The stars and Moon; 
so deep and pink, 
have fallen into this sacred lilly pond.
The Moon is Her Chalice For Me To Fill
The Stars are Diamonds
The water still, 
like my Heart.

*
Closing my eyes 
I lift up my heart Like it was sitting in my brow
Yes
High above it's home
Like and Offering
Lips moving in prayerful breath...

*
Come
Be
With 
Me
...

Come
Be
In 
Me
I am Yours !
...
The warm Jasmine breeze skirts against my gown
My hair brushes across my lips
Warm like a Kiss From Her
She Breaths Her Life Into Me
Am
Hers
*

Full Pink Moon 
Bless this Night
Bless My Sisters
Standing by Their rSacred Reflection Ponds
Waiting for The Mother
To come to Her Holy Throne
Bless this Beauty
Bless this Love
Bless this Truth 

*
She is with me now
What do I ask for?
What do I want ?

*

Oh My Beloved Lady 
Lady of the House !
Bless My Transitions
So I may Bless Others
Use Me 
Speak through me
As
Am 
Yours

*
Time stands still in the warm air
I feel the breezes change 
as they often do on Summer Nights
Warm to Cool
Opening my eyes
I lower my offering to the pond
Leaving  Lotus,  Spikenard
And my love

*

Hail Isis Sister to Nephthys !
Hail Holy Sister of Our Twilight Goddess !
My Sistrum Is Shaking !
Guide me in the darkness and the light
Hail Maat !
Build your truth in these cells of my body
Holy Goddess Hathor
Dance In Me  the Song of God / Goddess
As I turn and spin
Turn and Spin
As each step makes me one 
As I become 

One

 Red Rock Pillar 

Standing
Witnesses
The Love
In
Every
Breath
 Baraka !

Rev. Mana Youngblood. 4/18/11 First Full Moon Of Spring



No comments:

What Will ItTake? A Poem

A Poem From Soul to Self An Eight Part Sage of Self  I What will it take To take a chance To try on one’s life again?  Time has touched us  ...