Thursday, April 21, 2011

Radiant Mother Amaterasue.

Amaterasue Omi Kami
The Sun Goddess and Mother of Japan
Lauren Rainewalker Creator of The Amaterasue Mask 
Founder of the Masks of the Goddess Project
Mana Youngbear Priestess and Dancer 

Amaterasue Omi Kami Ruth St. Denis. Goddess, Priestess and Dancer, Writer Poet, Artist,
 Mother of Temple Dance in the US.
I always pray to Ruth for inspiration, balance and protection when I dance.
She is my favorite dancer writer and female contemporary Muse.
I am in the later more recent photo.
I remember Diane Darling asking me to dance Amaterasue for this Performance in Northern California.
Little did I know that this Temple Trance Dance Troupe would change my life...
Dancing with the Divine...
Since then I have dance Aphrodite, Mariposa, Hecate, White Tara, Maat , Isis. Nepythys. Flora, and others .
The work of caring for sacred masks and their art and their potency as tools for channeling the divine are astounding.
The Masks Of The Goddess Collection has been sold to different private individuals through out the World. I am lucy to have four in my care,
The work and intention that Lauren Rainewalker puts into this healing  for all of us to see their own inner sun is magical and professional. We have, as dancers in a guild since 2000, been channeling the Goddess all over the world.
This summer Lauren Goes to Glastonbury to the Goddess Conference.
I believe she is taking some of the Masks with her.
I see that at this stage of the process whereever Lauren goes and the masks and all the priestesses  go with her.
It is not easy being a channel for the Muse for the Art of God Goddess..
It takes focus and sacrifice.
It is NOT a hobby.
It is something that one just does.
They have to.
It is like breathing.
You just do it. Your born to do it. It is what a Muse does....

This is a short video of the work she has put together over the years.
I hope you all enjoy it.
Blessings
Mana From Temple Of The Muse

No comments:

What Will ItTake? A Poem

A Poem From Soul to Self An Eight Part Sage of Self  I What will it take To take a chance To try on one’s life again?  Time has touched us  ...