Wednesday, April 20, 2011

May Isis Not Passover Me.. May She Stop and Listen.


Tonight I was soaking in my reflection pool. 
A priestess came to me.
She whispered the Holy Prayer of the Knot Of Isis
Talking of Prayers and Love and Benedictions 
Oils and Holy Water
Sacred Pools and Holy Men and Women
Her Travels Fly in My Heart
I wanted to share this Prayer I received tonight from her lips
So pure it was and with no paper only straight from her heart.
Blessing Kiki Priestess of Wisdom. Prayer and Peace
May your journey home be always close at the skirt hem of the Great Mother.
Baraka ....Mana From The Temple Of The Muse

 THE KNOT OF ISIS
"Awakening Osiris", Normandi Ellis
Phanes Press, 1988
At the ends of the universe 
is a blood red cord 
that ties life to death, 
man to woman, 
will to destiny.  
Let the knot of that red sash, 
which cradles 
the hips of the goddess, 
bind in me 
the ends of life and dream.  
I’m an old man 
with more than my share 
of hopes and misgivings.  
Let my thoughts 
lie together in peace.  
At my death
 let the bubbles of blood on my lips 
taste as sweet as berries.  
Give me not words of consolation. 
 Give me magic, 
the fire of one beyond 
the borders of enchantment.
Give me the spell of living well.
Do I lie on the floor of my house 
or within the temple?  
Is the hand that soothes me
 that of wife or priestess?  
I rise and walk.  
The sky arcs ever around;
 the world spreads itself 
beneath my feet.  
We are bound mind to Mind, 
heart to Heart
-no difference rises
 between the shadow 
of my footsteps 
and the will of god.  
I walk in harmony, 
heaven in one hand, 
earth in the other.  
I am the knot where 
the two worlds meet.  
Red magic courses through me 
like the blood of Isis,
 magic of magic, 
spirit of spirit. 
 I am proof of the power of gods.
I am water and dust walking.



Passover
May you who were enslaved remember Never to forget
Freedoms Promise is the Presence of the Mother of 10,000 Names
She the Great Mother who is so sacred her name can not even be whispered
Follow her to the holy throne room of your exalted heart.
42 Laws to set us Free
We are our own Scribes
We are our own Measurers of Truth
We are our own devourers of that which no longer serves us
We lead our self to the Gateway
 They stand waiting for Us to open our door
Open it with your Key 
An ankh of Translucent Radiant Truth 
You have the Words of Power 
You are those words of Power
Open the door 
Embrace that which is your sacred self.
She stands waiting for You.
Singing a devine Hu. Of luster 
We are not dust and water
We are a walking miracles of Devine Essence
We are our own Prayer.
Waiting to return to what we belong to.. 
May we never forget to remember 
Freedoms Promise of the Presence of the Mother
Living on each and every breath.
Baraka
Mana From The Temple of The Muse 
Passover 4/20/11



No comments:

What Will ItTake? A Poem

A Poem From Soul to Self An Eight Part Sage of Self  I What will it take To take a chance To try on one’s life again?  Time has touched us  ...